- Aetna Freight Lines
- Owner/Operator Program
- Key Personnel
- Request a Quote
- Pre-Application Form
- Contact AFL
- Return to TII Home
- The TII Companies are always seeking experienced, safe and professional fleet owners, owner-operators and agents.
- Click here to see detailed information on hundreds of available loads - everyone is welcome!
- FullTILT Login
> Learn More
- Contractors enjoy discounts on fuel, tires & hotels. Come inside and check them out!
Welcome to Aetna Freight Lines
At the present time Aetna Freight Lines has a fleet of approximately 100 active units and approximately 60 terminals.
With roots dating back to 1938, Aetna Freight Lines, Inc ("Aetna"), based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Acquired on November 1, 1999, Aetna continues to offer one of the best opportunities for customers looking for a business partner dedicated to serving the metals industry in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Aetna's mission is to be the premier flatbed steel hauler by providing superior service, professional operators and a commitment to safety.
Aetna is a licensed common and contract carrier and property broker by the Federal Highway Administration. Through this authority, Aetna transports primarily steel, building materials and other general commodities.
Led by Jeffrey F. Kollar, President, and a dedicated management team, Aetna is poised to serve its customers for many more years to come. Aetna offers flatbeds, stepdecks, and some specialized equiptment.
Aetna offers service via flatbeds, stepdecks. For information on sales and rates, please contact:
Jeffrey Kollar, President
Phone: (412) 490-7777
Jason Kooyman, Operational Manager
Phone: (412) 856-0188
Forms & Documents
- Request supplies
- Request a certificate
- Motor Carrier Authority Certificate
- Broker Authority Certificate
- Sample Cargo certificate
- Sample Liability certificate
- Rules Publications
- Agent Profile
- Comprehensive Safety Analysis 2010
- CSA Pre-Employment Screening Program
- FMCSA 30Minute Break
- Agent Forms (Click here)
- Contractor Forms (Click here)
- Provision Forms (Click here)